Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cuddle-What??

This is a "Cuddle Bag". Its like a REALLY REALLY big bena bag chair in that its 6 feet long! Its probably about 3 feet high and 3 feet wide too. Why do I have a picture of a cuddle bag you ask, because Braden bought one yesterday. He let me know while I was at work that he found one cheap (they usually run about $400 new, we paid $175) online and it matches our living room furniture. At the time I said ok, I didnt really understand just how BIG and MONSTEROUS this thing was going to be but when he came home with I think we were both overwhelmed! This thing takes up half our living room but it sure is comfy! So if any one ever comes to visit, it makes a great bed! We like it and when our christmas tree is gone and theres room to put it in the corner, I'll be much happier!

3 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Most people get these things when they're getting ready to have their first kid for nursing and letting the baby nap. Hmmmmmmm. Any announcements? ;^)

Biddle Family said...

Hey I want one... tell Santa!

Rebecca said...

love it! i'm sure it will be a great conversation piece as well!