Last night we had our 24 week prenatal checkup. I was so embarrased that when Cathy got our house, I was sleeping but Braden woke me up and evrything was fine. Cathy brought her assistant Brianna with her for me to meet and if I am comfortable with her, she will be at the birth. She was so nice, just fresh out of midwifery school and hey, the more the merrier?? Anyways, baby looks and sounds healthy, momma is healthy (just tired) and I am measuring right on target. I look forward to these checkups to hear his little heartbeat and to be reassured that everything looks good. The only thing she cautioned me about was that the baby is the breach position which it's still early and he'll most likely turn on his own but it's time that he turn head down. Im not super worried about that I just need to work on my posture to help remedy that situation. Other than that, I'll write more again in 4 weeks!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was a breach baby. I'm surprised that my mom went on to have 12 more babies. I don't think they knew about postures, etc., to encourage the baby to turn back then. Good luck and get lots of rest!
Can't wait to meet the little one...but I will wait, I mean I hope to wait...he just needs to stay put until he really gets us all talking about WHEN he is going to come...around 41 weeks or so. :)
Post a Comment