Friday night we went to a HelloGoodbye concert up in SLC. It was so much fun! Our good friend Lynn is friends with the band so after the concert we went up to their green room, ate, hung out for a few hours and finally made our way home around 11:30! Needless to say it was WAY past my bedtime but definetely worth it! We hung out with some good friends and even saw some old friends there that had moved out of our complex a few months ago. Because I was pregnant I was getting some weird looks from some of the younger crowd but boy did our baby love it, he was kicking along almost the whole time! Also because I was pregnant I didn't dare go into the "pit" but Braden and Lynn braved it and Braden even went crowd surfing but I couldn't get the camera out fast enough, it was AWESOME!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Hello Goodbye
Posted by
Amanda
at
12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Brady is already way tanner than I will ever be this summer. Suck! Does he have a membership or something? Who am I kidding, that kid gets tan with the lights on!
Your baby was probably trying to dance to the beat!
Post a Comment