Last night we had another checkup with our midwife and she said once again that everything looks really good. We have one more visit before we go to every 2 week visits and then weekly visits. Crazy, the next time I will see her I will be 32 weeks pregnant! I am 27 weeks right now and feel great, I couldn't imagine feeling any better (except for not being pregnant at all) so I am counting my blessings! We are going home next weekend to Seattle for a visit with the fam before baby Hamm is born and we are so excited to see friends and family!
On another note, we moved last weekend into what we thought was going to be a great apartment but lo and behold, there were untold "things" about the apartment that have turned us to look for ANOTHER place! But our search only took one day because we were contacted by a couple with a condo for rent that we had looked at a few months ago and fell in love with but then they backed out because the house they were going to buy fell through. Well, they found another house and are closing at the end of this month so she called me to see if we still wanted to rent and we said YES! The new condo is closer to Jacob and Sabrina (our cousins), completely remodeled inside, everything is new, more spacious and more private (its not a basement)! We only share one wall with our neighbors and nobody above or below because we are the corner unit and they are one story. We could not be happier to be moving to our new place soon but I dread moving again, good thing everything is still packed! So if anyone in Provo wants to help us move again on the 14th of June, Hollar!
As promised to my niece Emma, another belly shot at 27 weeks...I think he's growing, what do you think?
OUR NEW COUCH! We have set out to find some new furniture and after buying a great new bed (so comfy) we found Braden's dream couch! A sectional with deep cushions and super comfortable (his criteria), dark colored and microfiber so it's easy to clean (my criteria)! We love it! Come on over and take a sit sometime!
Friday, May 16, 2008
27 weeks...and counting!
Posted by
Amanda
at
12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That couch looks AMAZING! My fat feet would love to prop up on that. I hope, hope, hope you don't get swollen like this, it's miserable! You are almost three quarters of the way through, hang in there!
Nice couch and belly! Is there any symbolism to the one red pillow on the couch? I'm glad you found a third apartment... is this like the fifth place you guys have lived in since you got married?
I'm sorry that you have to move once again but you guys get a better place. And Jeff's right isn't this like your 4-5 place since you've been married? Oh well...I'm gonna be able to come to your baby shower. I just forgot what time.
Hey congrats on being 27 weeks! I'm so glad you are feeling good. I am 37 wks on Monday! Crazy. And love your couch. It is exactly what we want eventually.
Sorry you are unhappy in the new place, but glad you found another new place. Love the couch, it looks very inviting. You also look adorable!
You look awesome, lady! Can't wait to see and touch that belly tomorrow! Good furniture find! I have hated the compromising with Chris on furniture purchases! I'm always amazed that I inevitably come home with something I don't like at all! I think this neutral, comfy couch will be fun for you for a long time! I wish I could come take a nap on it!
Post a Comment