Although our anniversary was over a month ago, we never got to eat any anniversary cake. We ordered our wedding cake from Edmonds Bakery and loved it! The neat part is that they give you a complimentary One Year Anniversary cake to celebrate with but because we were out of state, we didnt get it. So my mom (sneaky sneaky) called them up and told them we were coming to town and asked if she could get it for us as a surprise! We were so happy! It was even yummier than I remember (probably because the only cake I remember eating went up my nose when my wonderful husband squished it on my face :). So, thanks mom for the wonderful surprise and thanks Edmonds Bakery for not making us eat frozen year old cake!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
This takes the Cake!
Posted by
Amanda
at
10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was just about to make a comment on your last post to tell you to do some updating, but you got to it first :) Looks delicious, ours was pretty gross and freezer burned. I hope things are going well for you guys!
That is cool that they give you a cake a year later. We froze our cake and ended up tossing it two years later!
Very cool! Braden mentioned something about that, but I thought he meant year old, frozen stuff.
Very cool! Braden mentioned something about that, but I thought he meant year old, frozen stuff.
Post a Comment