I want to make a cute header with some of our photos but I dont know how and I dont have the know how too... so if any of my creative readers out there has some tips I would sure love love it!
Thanks!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
HELP WANTED
Posted by
Amanda
at
6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I use scrapblog.com
It takes a little bit to get the hang of using the program but it's free and MUCH easier to use than photoshop/other design programs! I am also using it to make him a baby book.
http://www.scrapblog.com/viewer/viewer.aspx?sbId=1007136
I also use scrapblog. It's SO easy and they have super cute stuff.
I would have done it for you, but I was a little late! Cute header!
Sorry I never got back to you after you commented on my blog, but ditto to what everyone else said: scrapblog all the way! That's what I use to create the little buttons for my links too. www.picnik.com is also a cool site for photo editing. Your header is super cute!
Post a Comment