I dont know why our computer is so finicky about uploading pics, it will do some but not others. Anyways, here are the ones that it chose today.
This is how we found Mason sleeping during a nap one day. We debated on moving him but he seemed to be breathing just fine and I didn't want to wake him!
We just thought this was so cute. He's got style and swagger even when he's sleeping!
First time sitting in the cart with no carseat! This was about 2 months ago.
This was taken on a Saturday morning. My sweet husband let me sleep in and he got up with Mason. When I came out a little while later this is what I found! They were playing in a fort and Braden was singing Korean songs to Mason!
This was Masons first walk in the big boy part of the stroller. No more car seat attachment for this guy! He loves going for walks and sits up looking and taking in EVERYTHING the whole time. Usually on the way home he'll fall asleep.
I took this pic of Mason about 2 1/2 months ago. This is an outfit that Braden used to wear. Braden had professional pics taken in this outfit when he was a baby so I did a similar set up in Masons room one day. I tried to upload the baby pic of Braden but alas my computer wouldn't do it. They look alot alike in these pics (except the hair :)
Friday, March 13, 2009
New Pics For Jess (and for All)
Posted by
Amanda
at
11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He looks so much like you Amanda. He is just so cute. Thanks for sharing some updated pictures of him.
What an adorable boy you have! Love the first picture. So funny!
I love the picture of him in the stroller! He is looking SO MUCH older. He is a keeper for sure.
OH my gosh, he is SO stinking cute! I love the last one! I bet you just adore that little guy.
What I do for my picture is I opened an account with www.flickr.com and I upload ALL my photos there so that I can have them even if my computer gets stolen, or some random thing happens. But then you can also just go to flickr to upload your pictures to your blog post by right clicking on the picture and choose "copy link" and then instead of uploading you just paste the link and it's SO much faster that way and all your pics will upload. I dont know if that makes sense but you can always ask me if it doesn't. :) Just a suggestion! It works great for me.
Wow, he is getting so big! As a nanny I love the transition of going from the car seat to the shopping cart and stroller without it! Makes life so much easier! He is so cute! Love his hair!
I love that last pic. He's such a cutie. I can't believe all that hair, when you have a girl that will be even more fun! He's a doll. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Oh my gosh, Amanda I love these pictures!! They are so freaking adorable! I love them! Especially that last one! He's getting so big! Can't wait for you to come home!
Post a Comment