Braden had Wednesday off and after dropping me off at work he decided to go scout some camping spots in the area. He went on a great hike but was called off early to donate blood at the stake blood drive (they called him when he was on the mountain to remind him!) He's had his hair pulled back with a headband of mine and by the time he got home (unshowered, sweaty and bleeding) this is what his hair looked like! I laughed so hard I almost lost it! No kidding, we didnt do anything to his hair to make it stand up like this, he just took off the headband to get in the shower and I immediately took a picture! Nice huh?

Friday, November 9, 2007
I hope our kids dont inherit this!?
Posted by
Amanda
at
12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
nasty.
I second that.... love you....
True American Hero!!
Post a Comment