Yesterday we spent the evening with some of our cousins and our Aunt Linda and Uncle Jan. They are in town working for a few weeks and we were invited up to Rick and Bonnies for dinner. We love going there because we always know the food will be GOOD! (and it was!) We had a great evening playing with Jacob and Sabrinas daughter Hannah and playing games! We love having some family around! As promised to my sister Jessica, I am posting this new pic of me at 21 weeks, very happy to be having a son!
Right before church
Monday, March 31, 2008
Sunday Dinner
Posted by
Amanda
at
10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You look beautiful. =)
You are a beautiful pregnant woman. Congrats again on having a boy.
You look so dang cute pregnat. I never look so that cute. You need to get Jessica to do a blog!!
Oh my gosh!!!!! Soooooo cute!
You look great in brown. Your hair is so dark again. Congratulations again. I am so excited to have a nephew!
As for the blog, the truth is my life is really boring and I have nothing to say! You guys are all much more interesting. Jess
what a hot mama!
you look so great amanda!
and jessica, we would all just love to see your daily life.
doesn't need to be exciting, just you!
Hi, this is your Aunt Jenny. Saw you mom and dad at the temple last night and confessed that I had been reading your blog for a little while now. It's a fun way for me to connect some of the nieces and nephews. So I thought I comment this time. I have enjoyed reading all your news, etc. Seems like life is really great for you both. Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy.
You look H-O-T lady!
Post a Comment