Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We are slackers...

Okay so we are horrible first time parents to be in taking pics of my pregnancy but when there's not much to see, whats the use of seeing plain pics of me week after week right?? But then something happened over the last week, I POPPED! I dont know what happend but as soon as I started feeling the baby move (which is incredible by the way!) my belly just popped and now I officially look pregnant! So I thought I would share the only 2 pics we have taken so far but from now on we made a resolution to take more! So for your viewing pleasure, a very tired but excited Amanda and baby Hamm!

14 weeks


19 weeks (taken last night)

5 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

Wow! You did pop! I love that! Now you can see sloping belly from your chest to your...hmmmm...none of the starting or stopping points are easily menitoned, so I'll just say that YES! You look pregnant! And adorable!

Amy said...

AHHHHH you're pregnant!! I mean, obviously I knew, but these pics make it really real now so I don't have to imagine it anymore :) So cute. Have you found out what the gender is yet? And where did you get your blog background??! I've been looking every where for cute new ones so please do tell! :)

Julie said...

Yay for prego pictures you look so cute. Hugs and kisses.

Jaime said...

You look so cute! Love the pictures.

Unknown said...

How cute! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!