Monday, June 16, 2008

We Moved...Again!

Yay we finally moved into the new condo! We were so exhausted by the time it was over but it was definetely worth it! HUGE THANKS to my cousin Jacob and his prego wife Sabrina and also to Kyle Osborne for helping us! We picked up the truck at 9:30 Sat morning and by 12:30 we were sitting in our new place eating lunch with Jacob, Sabrina and baby Hannah. It is heavenly there! We have loved being there the past few days even though I havent unpacked a single box!! We relaxed and ordered Chinese food that night and spent Father's day at Jacob and Sabrina's (since we dont have any food or utensils unpacked yet:). Needless to say I am soooo excited to get things orgnaized, unpacked and decorated! We are so happy to be out of the depressing basement apartment and into our new place with a yard and NO NEIGHBORS! Woohoo! Well, here's a few pics of move-in day, I'll post more when I get it all done! AND, I'm so excited to paint the baby's room this coming Sat while Braden is working! If anyone wants to help, just let me know!!

Our bathroom, they put in a brand new tile shower last week!


Our kitchen, I actually unpacked the kitchen Monday night while Braden was working and I LOVE it! All of my red appliances and knick knacks go really well with the white and beige!


Braden lounging. This was while we were waiting for our Chinese food to be delivered. Welcome to beige central, no worries though I have plenty of turquiose fabric from the wedding and I'm going to make a bunch of pillows for the couch!


The "babys" room. I am going to paint it a soft Apple green this Saturday while Braden is working! I'm so excited! Then I'm going to set up the white crib and dresser and hopefully it will start to come together!


The MASTER bedroom! We're not going to do much in here because we already love the color and want to leave it as simple as possible.

9 comments:

Alicia said...

I love your new place! Especially the part with no neighbors! =) Gooduck with the painting. You'll have to show us the end result of the baby's room. =)

Jeff Hamm said...

Enjoy your new place!

Jaime said...

The place looks great! I love all the colors. Have fun getting the baby's room decorated & set up, that is going to be so much fun!

Leah Remillet said...

Love your new pace, especially the dark wood floors! Enjoy it!

Leah Remillet said...

Love your new pace, especially the dark wood floors! Enjoy it!

Leah Remillet said...

Love your new pace, especially the dark wood floors! Enjoy it!

Leah Remillet said...

Love your new pace, especially the dark wood floors! Enjoy it!

Rebecca Pierce said...

How fun, it looks like a really fancy place compared to many Provo options! Congrats.

kelly said...

great colors and floors.
congrats!