When my mom was in town it was decided that I needed a haircut so we went to Regis Salon and I am very happy with the results! I feel like a hot momma!
Way cute! I am totally jealous!
I love it. After I have my little guy, I want to go in and have my hair done. Now I need to find a good hairstyle. You look way cute.
Absolutely darling!
You are darling! Love it.
I am a BIG fan of short hair! You look so chic!
You look gorgeous as always!! You definitley are one hot mamma!
Love the new hair do. Tre chic!
you look beautiful!super cute doo...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Way cute! I am totally jealous!
I love it. After I have my little guy, I want to go in and have my hair done. Now I need to find a good hairstyle. You look way cute.
Absolutely darling!
You are darling! Love it.
I am a BIG fan of short hair! You look so chic!
You look gorgeous as always!! You definitley are one hot mamma!
Love the new hair do. Tre chic!
you look beautiful!
super cute doo...
Post a Comment