This is what I get to wake up to everyday! He has started to smile at me sometimes when he gets done eating or I come to get him from a nap! Oh the sweet tender mercies of motherhood...I dont know if I could stand the getting up multiple times a night if it wasnt for his big open mouth huge smile!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
L is for the way you Look at Me...
Posted by
Amanda
at
11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He has an amazing grin! It's so hard not to constantly take pictures, huh?
Oh my heck! How cute is that? Again, you make me want another baby! Stop it! :)
He is awfully cute! It's a good thing God made them so cute because they are such high maintenance at this age! Luckily for him he is extra cute!
Wow you and your mom look exactly alike. I'm sure you get that a lot. I LOVE LOVE all of Mason's hair. That's awesome. He's getting so big.
Ohhh, he is just so precious. What an adorable smile. I love all his hair. He sure is a cutie.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair!!!!
Post a Comment