Monday, March 23, 2009

Water Bug!


We took the little guy swimming Saturday afternoon and he LOVED it! He loves his bath so we figured he would love the pool too. It was an open swim for families and Mason couldn't take his eyes off the other little kids the whole time. We swam for about an hour when we noticed how wrinkly his toes were so we decided to call it quits. We now can't wait for summer and to be in the pool alot more! I hope he like to cold water too because we are very much looking forward to McCall too!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

A-your header looks SUPER cute!

B-your little guy is SO adorable! I cant wait till it is warm enough to jump in the pool here. SO fun!

Sarah Osborne said...

Wow, Mason is so handsome! I love the picture of you holding him. We need to get together with you guys before you move away!

Candace said...

Oh my heavens how fun! I've been wanting to take Kristie swimming...now I'm inspired! Hooray! Mason is just so dang cute in his swimsuit!

Julie said...

You guys are so adorable...I love you guys so much I can't wait for you to come home I love the new blog layout..so you should totally put me in your blog list...anyways I love the layout and the new header.

Can't wait for you guys to come home

Rebecca Pierce said...

We have to go swimming in MLT when you get home!