Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jinx

I know I am going to jinx myself on this one but I have to brag that Mason slept for almost 4 1/2 hours straight last night allowing me to only have to get up once! Woohoo! I fed him at 10:30pm and put him to bed at 11pm. When I woke up to him fussing in his room the clock said 3:30am! I was so surprised! After feeding him he then slept till 6:30 (his normal 3 hour feeding schedule) and then he slept with me for another hour in my bed till 8am. Wow, what a great night, I am feeling so good today!!! I know this wont keep up but it was definetely blog worthy!


Oh yeah, I have a 3 week old today!!!! Time flies!

3 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

Definitely blog-worthy!!

Jaime said...

I agree, that is totally blog-worthy. You never know, he might be a good sleeper. AFter all, not every baby wakes up a bunch during the night, ours didn't, he slept 6 hours straight from 4 weeks. I'm so glad you are feeling good, that is important when you're a new mom.

clybbert said...

I am crossing my fingers that he keeps sleeping that long for you! So lucky. Way to go Mason! Are you doing Baby Wise???? I am but I don't know if it's working.....